Street Style

Lately I love a no nonsense look, simplicity and minimalism have been my mantra for as long as I can remember, but lately it has become my lifestyle. This look features all my favorite closet staples, a crisp white button down shirt, dark wash denim, fitted leather motorcycle jacket, and to top it off clean white converse (literally my favorite shoe). I love how a white shirt pops so effortlessly against a dark pair of jeans and dresses that leather motorcycle jacket up, I decided to pair the look with a brand new pair of converse sneakers, there's just something about a fresh out the box pair of converse that takes the look to new heights. This look was perfect for my stroll around Philadelphia, it was a cool day, but I felt too cool for school in my leather jacket which made the long walk around the city that much more worth it!










What do you guys think of this minimalistic look? Comment,
and let me know!

See you soon,
Jarred
Photography | Coexvst

Outfit Details
| Jacket Zara | Shirt Banana Republic | Jeans Asos | Shoes Converse | Bag Coach |

This Post was created in partnership with Coach

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram