Spring Florals


If you're not wearing florals for spring, are you actually doing spring any justice? Spring is the time to brighten your wardrobe and play with different fabrics and patterns, my particular favorite happens to be florals. Because I have a fondness to the color black, when I saw this bomber I felt like it was made for me. I instantly made an impulse buy I didn't regret for a single moment. I love the subtle pops of bright colors across the bomber making it a statement piece. To make the floral stand out even more, I paired it with a simple plunging V-neck t-shirt. I wanted to keep this look more uptown street style, so I topped it off with destroyed denim, and classic white Stan Smith Adidas - my current obsession. I wore this look out on a casual shopping trip around the city and received so much positive feedback, I have never felt so excited to kick off spring & I started it putting my best foot forward.










What do you guys think of this simple spring look? Do you love florals as much 
as I do? comment and let me know! 

See you soon,
Jarred 

Photography | Coevst

Outfit Details
| Bomber Topman | T-shirt H&M | Denim Asos | Shoes Adidas |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram