March Madness

The weather has been absolutely insane here in the North East, leaving us all wondering what is safe to wear. If you opt for warm layers you maybe unpleasantly surprised when the sun comes out and gives us 75 degree weather, at the same time you can also wear a light jacket and end up in a snow storm, who knows these days! 
whenever I am unsure what to wear due to weather conditions I always choose something that can be broken down into separate pieces that are strong enough to stand on their own. I love this bomber from American Eagle it's a perfect layer that can be very GQ when dressed up, or urban streetwear when paired with distressed jeans. By now we all know I love a simple black turtleneck, they keep you warm, as well as keep you looking sleek and cool. This predominately black look really made the Olive green pop, and more importantly the gold detail on the arm really did add an unexpected flair that made me smile way more than I should admit. To top this look off, I paired it with a Taupe chelsea boot which is always my go to whenever I want to dress up a look.

 





 What do you guys think of this simple layered look, comment below 
and let me know!

See you soon,
Jarred

Outfit Details

| Jacket American Eagle | Turtleneck H&M | Jeans Asos | Chelsea Boots Aldo |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram