Tis' The Season For Topcoats

By now, its no secret that Winter is my favorite season. I'm also very aware I am one of the few people that actually love Winter but heres why. I love this season because it offers some of the most breathtaking pieces when it comes to menswear. I love having the option to layer to my hearts content from a sweater, boots, and to top it off, the topcoat. 
I have always been a fan of the topcoat its a classic and they have been spotted everywhere! I finally got my hands on a camel toned coat and it was love at first collar pop (seriously). This coat has been my best friend this season when I didn't want to sacrifice warmth for fashion as so many coats seem to lack both fashion and function. This coat allowed me to look cool, while keeping warm. I paired this topcoat with a thick knit turtleneck to make sure I was extra toasty, as Pennsylvania is notorious for ruthless winter chills. This look had all my favorite staple tones Gray, Black, and Camel they compliment one another so well and add a classic vibe. 







What do you guys think of Topcoats, is this something you see yourself adding to your arsenal of menswear? Comment and let me know!

See you soon,
Jarred

Outfit Details

|Topcoat Zara | Sweater H&M | Trousers Zara | Chelsea Boots Asos | 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram