Spotted

Being downtown always seems to change my mood for the best, I love the hustle, and bustle of the city, it allows me to escape for a brief moment. I am probably one of the only people who feels this way about city life, but so be it. This casual look was perfect to take to the streets of downtown, while keeping that uptown touch of class, and elegance. 
This Polka Dot patterned shirt is a simple way to make any outfit playful and fun. I love a statement shirt, and it was just what this outfit needed to take it to the next level on the dapper scale. I paired the spotted shirt with a simple taupe chino so it can be worn from daytime into the night effortlessly. To finish off this look I choose a simple cognac tasseled loafer to give it that final touch of class along with golden acessories  for the cherry on top.










What do you guys think of the statement shirt? Is it something you would try 
in your own personal wardrobe? Comment and Let me know!
See you soon,
Jarred 

Photography | Jesse Bonnell

Outfit Details
|Shirt H & M | Pants H & M | Watch Marc Jacobs | Shoes Aldo | 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram