Sunday Funday With Banana Republic

Sundays are one of the best days of the week for me, it offers that  much needed reboot we all need before we tackle yet another week and crush our goals. This Sunday was no exception, I was especially relaxed on this fall Sunday, and spent most of my day outdoors taking in the autumnal fall leaves and crisp air. I can never say enough how much I truly love fall and all it has to offer. Jackets, and sweaters my absolute favorite pieces in my wardrobe, and Banana Republic has never disappointed with their seemingly endless selection to fit any of my style moods. 
 I love layering its a form of art to me with each layer the outfit gets more complex, and compelling and this simple look was no exception to that. This lightweight motorcycle style jacket was perfect to be outdoors on a cool yet sunny fall day, it was perfect to cut some of the wind and keep me warm and cozy while looking good. Not to mention the fit, the jacket was cut perfectly at my hip that gave it a tailored quality which I always love. The sweater was very soft, yet warm and the earth tones looked great while I was outdoors I seemed to blend in seamlessly because of the tones of the sweater a dapper camouflage, if you will. To keep the look cool, & classy I paired it with distressed denim and black leather chelsea boots.
I love traditional styles like Banana Republic and being able to add my own personal twist,
and I was able to do just that with these incredible pieces I picked up from Banana Republic. 


 




What do you guys think of this fall look? Is this something you can see yourself wearing
comment and let me know!

See you soon,
Jarred

This post was created in partnership with Banana Republic

Outfit Details
| Jacket Banana Republic | Sweater Banana Republic | Denim Asos | Chelsea Boots Zara |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram