Brighter Whites & Lighter Blues

I have always loved a new fresh & clean white shirt, it speaks for itself, and can be just as powerful as a statement shirt.  
For me, the white shirt is a classic and can be dressed up or down effortlessly and looks great with nearly anything! I personally love to wear my white shirts with light blue denim and gold accessories the gold always pops beautifully against the crispness of the white. 
This Banana Republic shirt was nothing short of perfection, it is one of the most comfortable shirts I own (t-shirts included) it is soft as a blanket with a tailored fit and incredible structure. I was blown away by how I managed to not break a sweat walking the streets of Philadelphia as my Starbucks cup was becoming increasingly more watery due to the heat. 
To give this classic look some modern dimension I incorporated my recent obsession, 
distressed denim to give the look a more casual approach. Light wash denim has been a summer staple for me and is more casual than darker tones and compliments bright tones wonderfully.
The white shirt and distressed denim still needed a cherry on top to complete the look and give it
that dapper boost and these blue loafers was just what it needed!
These tasseled loafers where a total impulse buy and I have zero regrets. They were so light and made walking through the city a breeze. I kept finding myself looking down at them and smiling because these shoes are so unique and I don't own anything like them!
Wearing this look was a definitely a Summer Favorite 
and I will definitely be heading to Banana Republic to snag more of these shirts, 
because one is never enough!










What do you guys think of this classic summer look? Drop a
comment and let me know!

See You soon,
Jarred
Photography | Jesse Bonnell 

This post was created in partnership with Banana Republic 

Outfit Details
| Shirt Banana Republic | Jeans H&M | Shoes Charles Philip Shanghai | Sunnies Aldo |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram