Cool For The Summer

Tis' the season for deep blues, and bright whites, I have owned many of white denim, but none have seemed to keep me content for more than a wear or two. Finally, I have found a pair that fits perfectly, and looks incredible.  I decided the best way to debut my new summer denim was to give it a tour and capture the beauty of Philadelphia. From grabbing coffee, to shopping these denim pieces kept me feeling confident, and looking cool. 
I love the frayed raw edges of this denim shirt, it makes the look just a little more casual for the Summer which is perfect because there is no season more casual than Summer in my opinion. I have also been living for tinted mirror shades lately, they are an easy way to boost a basic look up a few notches without looking like you are trying to hard. My favorite part of this outfit, is indeed the white denim jeans they were so lightweight, and stretchy I often had to look down an make sure I was wearing jeans and not my running tights! The subtle knee rips are definitely a nice casual touch, destroyed denim has been a favorite of mine, so this selection was a no brainer for me. To put the cherry on top of this look, I paired it with my crisp white Stan Smiths, these have been my go-to shoes because they are casual, yet classic enough to dress up if needed. 











What do you guys think of summer denim? Are you as obsessed with white denim
as much as I am? Let me know in the comments! 

See you soon,
Jarred 
Photography | Jesse Bonnell
Outfit Details
| Shirt Asos | Denim Pants Asos | Sunnies Aldo | Watch Marc Jacobs | Bracelet H&M | Shoes Adidas |




No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram