Bad Boy

I always loved leather jackets, they are a great all American staple and most men have at least one in their arsenal of clothing. I love the new modern take on leather jackets the fits have changed, giving them a more stream lined modern look which I am obsessed with! The leather jacket that I am wearing is a simple bomber that I paired with another all American staple, the blue jean. To dress this look up I paired it with a simple knit navy blue tie and brogue style boots to give the look a more dapper appeal that can be worn to any casual event in style!






What do you guys think of this casual leather jacket look? Comment and let me know what you think!
Also check out my instagram here 
Where its from!
Jacket: Zara
Jeans: American Eagle Outfitters
Boots: Vintage

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram