Spring Fever

I have been getting so stir crazy lately, being cooped up inside, and when I go outdoors Im forced to bundle up! Today we got a little spring preview, and I seized the opportunity to wear something to brighten up the winter mood! Yellow is the epitome of spring, bright, and cheerful I found the perfect hue in my cardigan to show off my spring spirit. To keep the outfit simple I paired it with simple dark jeans and a chambray shirt so that the cardigan was my statement piece. My monk-strap shoes topped the look off with a nice polished finish to make it a nice casual friday outfit for the office or even a date night!









What do you guys think of the pop of color? Drop a comment let me know, and check out my instagram here!
See you soon
Jarred

Where its from
Cardigan: H&M
Chambray Shirt: American Eagle Outfitters
Jeans: American Eagle Outfitters
Shoes: Bloomingdales


No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram