Great Outdoors

Its no secret that winter is my favorite season, I love the outdoors and I love snow so today I wore something a little more rugged to go on a little adventure! I wore a khaki green utility jacket from American Eagle that is surprisingly very warm when pitted against the harsh winter temperature. To keep it simple, I paired it with a classic pair of all american blue jeans. This look was simple and could be worn on a casual day without having to sacrifice style or comfortability. What do you guys think of this simple winter look




Don't forget to check out my instagram here! drop a comment and let me know what you think!
Until next time

Where its from!
Jacket: American Eagle Outfitters
Jeans: American Eagle Outfitters
Shoes: Vintage
Scarf: H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram