Lost In Fallen Leaves

There is something so captivating about fall, even taking a simple stroll 
can be the most beautiful occurrence. 
It was a brisk day so I decided to layer up 
here's what I wore.


Kept it pretty simple for this casual look, the jean jacket is such a staple in my wardrobe 
I wear it when I need an extra piece for style, to keep warm, or both!
I paired the jacket with camouflage trousers, a crisp white button down
and lightweight orange sweater for a pop of color.






I loved this look it was so warm and the orange really made this look something special that
another color wouldn't have made it possible. The brown boots also helped
tie this look together into a cohesive look. 

These shots where so much fun I love fall, seeing the leaves falling just
makes shoots that much more worth it! How do you guys
layer up for fall
drop a comment and let me know

see you soon,
Jarred

Jacket: Gap
Shirt: H&M
Sweater: J.Crew
Trousers: Banana Republic
Boots: Clarks






No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram