Sporty Summer

Hi guys, classes have begun again, and what a better way to kick off the semester in a comfort and style heres what I am wearing.

This look is the perfect combination of sport and summer casual,
 the khaki chinos give the outfit that touch of dapper appeal when paired with a jean jacket.
The pieces that really tied this look together was both the floral tie, and golden lapel flower.
To finish the look off I threw on some burgundy sneaks 








This look was something I would not usually gravitate toward, but I found that I enjoyed this look, and kept finding myself looking down at my brighter than normal kicks. Its normal to fall into habits as we are human, but every so often challenge yourself to step outside of your comfort zone you may be surprised to find that you like something you would not normally consider!
I am glad I gave this look a run!

Have you guys stepped outside of your comfort zone recently? I would love to hear some stories! Comment below.

See you soon,
Jarred

Jacket: Gap
Shirt: Gap
Tie: Topman
Chinos: H&M
Sneakers: Nike
Sunnies: Ray-Ban
Lapel Pin: Hook & Albert





No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram