Set Sail


Gorgeous weather is finally upon us I took advantage and took a stroll along the trail viewing the lake and other beautiful scenes, heres what I wore.
This premium cotton polo from H&M (Here) adorned with anchors was a perfect selection for today as it welcomed in the warm weather with a oceanic theme.
I paired this look with a simple pair of khaki chinos also from H&M and a cognac brown belt with a gold buckle to give the look a touch of class. I am also wearing my sperry topsider boat shoes with a pop of red to add an even more nautical touch! (here)


This look would be perfect for a casual trip to the harbor or even a date night (or stroll through the park in my case). 
Even the ducks are excited to soak up some sun!

What do you guys think of this nautical spring time look 
comment below and let me know!

See you soon,
Jarred

What Im wearing 
Shirt: H&M
Pants: H&M
Belt: Fossil
Shoes Sperry Topsider


2 comments:

  1. Hej Jarred,
    Rather brave to compete with duck chicks :-) Hard decision... but I think the anchors polo wins! You look great in this nautical outfit and I love the orange-like contrast of your belt and shoes!
    xoxo Leona

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there!
    Glad to hear that I out did the chicks (though adorable) I am so glad you like the look please stay tuned for more!

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete

Instagram